My boss's boss's boss visited us yesterday and today. Beside group meeting and open forum we had a bowling session and a very nice dinner at 32 mansion with. My group was the first runner up for the bowling competition. After such a long time I still able to score 108 and 140 for the first 2 games. But for the third game which to determine the champion our group score drop like .............. I only manage to score 98 :P I enjoyed my self very much at the game.
Uncle's Joe visit had in a way boost the team moral after all the hard time and bad encounters that we had with "老细". I am still feeling like "汪洋中的一条废柴" and still no ideas on how to get my self out of it. I guess what i can do now is take a step at a time "一步一脚印".
No comments:
Post a Comment